Southside Preservation Hall welcomes THOUSANDS of people each year to its facility, where they participate in events such as Buddy’s Big Band night, Swing dance lessons every Tuesday night and weddings every week, just to name a few.
By the numbers:
- The average attendance for Buddy’s Big Band is 200 at each performance or 2400 people per year!
- We welcome over 4800 Swing Dancers for Tuesday night lessons each year.
- We have well over 150 weddings and other events each year!
- We even had two memorial services in our chapel to date—a new idea that can grow.
- We are making plans to start replacing missing wood windows on the 1922-era three story addition to our building and paving our back parking lot.
Please help us by making a donation to the Hall. We are a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization and all donations are tax-deductible. To make a donation, please fill out this form, and mail the form and your check to 1519 Lipscomb Street, Fort Worth, TX 76104.